March 4, 2011

Random Flashback for Friday 3/4/11



OK ... just one more shot of Casey Jo's first birthday party twenty years ago -- this time with the nineteen year old me holding my niece -- before I turn to LVC's production of The Pajama Game (LVC alum FB friends, you've been warned). And what a full head of hair (on both of us -- but only one of us still has it two decades later)!

That's Casey Jo as in C and J -- which , in an overdue return of the series "Amazing Race Aside" for the new season, are the same letters as teammates Cord and Jet (or Cara and Jamie -- but they're the mean girls), ending the first episode in danger from a word puzzle (oh my gravy)! [Since this edition premiered while I was on vacation, it took me a minute or two to get caught up on the ole DVR.] Just like Top Chef: All Stars, it's going to be hard to deal with people going home when so many favorites are in the game from challenge one.

No comments:

Post a Comment