October 14, 2010

Random Thought for Thursday 10/14/10

Look, I'm usually too stubborn and obstinate to follow along with the FB updates that everyone jumps in on: it's couples week! it's sisters week! it's doppelganger week! And when it comes to stubborn and obstinate, I have to tell you that I truly embrace that character trait. Interestingly enough, it is what will help me survive OR what will aid in my downfall -- all depending on the situation.

But I'm going to break that rule today, and repost what my elementary school friend Chris Blatt did (FB really does connect me with all chapters of my life!), because I like its cheekiness (or breastiness, more accurately stated). Fun with emoticons meets a support-the-cause message:

Fake (+)(+) Perfect (o)(o) Perky (*)(*) Cold (^)(^) and even Grandma's \./\./ and Big ( o )( o ) or small (.)(.) Save them all! [Repost for Breast Cancer Awareness]

Or, here's a slightly "enhanced effect", if you want to see it bolded:

Fake (+)(+) Perfect (o)(o) Perky (*)(*) Cold (^)(^) and even Grandma's \./\./ and Big ( o )( o ) or small (.)(.) Save them all! [Repost for Breast Cancer Awareness]

CHUCKLE (I HOPE) BUT THEN HELP SPREAD THE WORD:
http://www.nbcam.org/

PERTINACIOUSLY ADHERING TO AN OPINION, PURPOSE OR COURSE:
http://www.brainyquote.com/words/ob/obstinate195498.html

FIVE FACEBOOK FADS THAT LAW STUDENTS SHOULD NEVER PARTICIPATE IN:
http://trickumlegis.wordpress.com/2010/02/04/five-facebook-fads-that-law-students-should-never-participate-in-ever/

No comments:

Post a Comment