August 31, 2010

Random Tune for Tuesday 8/31/10

My company rallies around the return of college campuses each year, and so I've been spending my days at Loyola University in Chicago (DePaul comes after Labor Day) talking with our future leaders (doctors-in-waiting, lawyers-to-be, etc.). In a different time (pre-recession, pre-Ipod), we turned to music as motivation and our regional leadership created a burnCD/(mix-tape?). In honor of our busiest time of the year, here's the tune that our marketing manager picked back in 2005, representing our center's hope to get through to the other side (i.e. mid-October) --"if only we don't bend and break ... if only we don't suffocate". Rethinking those lyrics, maybe resignation was what we going for instead of motivation ...

IF ONLY I DON'T BEND AND BREAK, I'LL MEET YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcwmQUi6Nn4

No comments:

Post a Comment