August 27, 2010

Random Flashback for Friday 8/27/10



Random Flashback for Friday --> I'm thinking the McHat and late 80's hair will protect the anonymity of this drive-thru employee ... but, regardless, this is my last post in all-homes-days week (see you next summer, hometown o' mine, assuming there are no surprise weddings, deaths or other major life events in the interim) and my last shot of the East Lebanon McDonalds (since, in 1990, the end of the summer marked the end of my employ there). My favorite specific memory when working this same spot 20 years ago -- not being forced to be more productive and make the McSalads (I was old enough to work the tomato slicer), not being the key person passing out the promotional material to Lebanonites (here, have another Monopoly piece), but being witness to the snowball throw from the far far parking lot that made it through the window (like it was a carnival game)!

No comments:

Post a Comment