July 2, 2010

Random Flashback for Friday 7/2/10



I wish I could say I knew exactly what this was. I know that a Hebron church activity was involved but this one sure does highlight the fuzziness of a 20 year old memory. At first, I would think of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat -- but since it's more like Troy in a Burlap Sack with a two toned Super-hero Cape-ish Blanket and a Bedouin Headdress (with another cameo of family cat Tuppy), I'm going to have to conclude that the Joseph look was not the look I was going for. Instead, it might have been some acting-out of Little Pilgrim's Progress that summer at church camp. Maybe? It certainly was not for an evening out (mostly because I wasn't old enough to drink and had barely discovered the wild side of me). And -- where the hell (or heck, since this is a church related post) did I get a burlap sack anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment