June 8, 2010

Random Tune for Tuesday 6/8/10

Facing a challenge in your life? Are recessionary after-effects causing you to doubt your future? Is there a leadership void at your workplace? Are self-saboteurs bringing down your Q rating? Are relationships with your co-workers beyond repair? Does the frequent fluctuation in weather leave you sun deprived? Do you have more illegitimate children on the way? If so, may I offer this song from yesteryear that used to get me charged up to beat the odds, time and again, in this youtube link. And, by the way, I have no idea why Don Henley's "I Will Not Go Quietly" is paired with someone recording their penguin avatar dancing around a virtual world. That's just the type of randomness on the internet that I live to discover!

PENGUIN AVATAR DANCING TO "I WILL NOT GO QUIETLY" (INEXPLICABLY):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TFgBx0P9SE

No comments:

Post a Comment