June 1, 2010

Random Tune for Tuesday 6/1/10

What with IDOL over for the season, I offer up another in my occasional series of "country music has the best ... lyrics ...ever". In particular, use the link below to see the official video of Jaron's song "Pray for You". Short story -- boy goes to church in the verse and learns how it is important to pray for those who have done you wrong, and gets into the spirit of it all by the chorus: "I pray your brakes go out running down a hill, I pray a flower pot falls from a window sill and knocks you in the head like I’d like to. I pray your birthday comes and nobody calls, I pray you're flying high when your engine stalls. I pray all your dreams never come true. Just know wherever you are, honey, I pray for you."

JARON's "PRAY FOR YOU" VIDEO ON YOU-TUBE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atBg9zLI2bA&a=fyVUuT_H3Lc&playnext_from=ML

No comments:

Post a Comment