May 29, 2010

Random Soapbox for Saturday 5/29/10

I don't mean to go off on a rant here, but ...

... have we as a society gotten so lazy, uninspired and creatively bankrupt that our most powerful and popular epithet of late is to call someone "fake". Mind you, I'm not saying that we have to swing the insult pendulum to Shakespearean extremes ("you speak an infinite deal of nothing!"), but may I suggest these home-grown gems: I interact with him like I do with radiation -- in very small doses and with extremely limited exposure; You are artifice personified, exemplified and magnified (i.e. fake) or the classic I've put in an early post -- your narcissism has robbed you of your very soul. I'm just saying, if you're going to poison your system by releasing a little vitriol, you might as well put some work into it!

SHAKESPEAREAN INSULT KIT FOR PARTIES:
http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/shake_rule.html

FURTHER PROOF THAT THERE'S A FB GROUP FOR EVERYTHING:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Girls-who-are-so-fake-they-insult-other-people-to-make-up-for-it/109008239116950

No comments:

Post a Comment