May 28, 2010

Random Flashback for Friday 5/28/10


Random Flashback for Friday --> Twenty years ago, it was the end of my first year at LVC, which means this freshperson desk area of mine on the second floor of MaryGreen was where so much of my post-HS personality was formed. You can see the Batman and Cher obsessions were both well represented ... and pay special attention to the old school TV ... in the corner (where my roommate -- not the Indian from the first semester, but the not-Pepsi-fan ;) from the second semester -- watched original episodes of Married with Children -- yep, I'm that old). Since semester three was me off to Germany (flashbacks coming this fall to a FB photo album/blog near you), this was the swan song for my second floor Mary Green LVC days.

No comments:

Post a Comment