April 27, 2010

Random Tune Therapy for Tuesday 4/27/10

Sorry, Tim. Your smile only took you so far. Now do me a favor and go get a haircut in your down time.

However, by having to research this song to find a clip to serve as therapy to replace your troubled rendition of the GooGooDolls "Better Days" in my mind, you did make me realize that I now have a new annual song to play every New Years Eve (my most favorite holiday of the year) that might actually replace "Auld Lang Syne" for me when I celebrate in 249 days. It may be a little melancholy and a touch moody, but you can't argue with these closing lyrics:

"I wish everyone was loved tonight ... And somehow stop this endless fight ... Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days ... So take these words ... And sing out loud ... Cause everyone is forgiven now ... Cause tonight's the night the world begins again ... Cause tonight's the night the world begins again."

May you forgive, be forgiven and find a fresh new start wherever you may need it.

GOO-GOO DOLLS on A HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHeM-QE3PCE

LYRICS to BETTER DAYS:
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/googoodolls/betterdays.html

1 comment: