March 13, 2010

Random Soapbox for Saturday 3/13/10

I don't mean to go off on a rant here, but ...


...being a CULCHIE and putting on a green shirt and taking over my neighborhood as early as 10am does not make you Irish. I mean I can get my drink on with JARS of the BLACK STUFF with the best of them, but it's BUCKETING outside and these GOWLS ...are still stumbling around all MOULDY, LOCKED, OSSIFIED, PARALYTIC and MOTHERLESS -- blocking the roads, SLASHing in the alleys, breaking things, MILLING with each other -- just a real SHOWER OF SAVAGES taking over. JANEY MACK and JAYSUS, you have to wonder how many bad decisions are going to be made tonight! HUMP OFF will ya, I'm UP TO NINETY! [Check the link for Irish slang translations of the words in all caps, and marvel at how many different slang words relate back to various degrees of drunkenness!]

No comments:

Post a Comment