March 29, 2010

Random Memorial for Monday 3/29/10

Gone but not forgotten: my braided leather brown belt.

Look, Im not exactly sartorially savvy (I still wear wife-beaters to go bar hopping some twenty or so pounds after I should be), but apparently this item that's been holding up my pants in the nineties AND the nulls has gone out of... style. With my vacation starting in about 24 hours and only the second trip of my life to the "left coast" consisting of the bulk of it, I figured I'd better get hip before I get to the desert. So ... I threw it out tonight so I don't accidentally pack it with my brand new freshly purchased crisp ... wifebeaters (I can't change too much at once or that would be a shock to my system)!

Belt style that I've worn nearly half my life, you will be missed.

http://www.spudart.org/blogs/randomthoughts_comments/A4639_0_3_0_C/

No comments:

Post a Comment