February 4, 2010

Random Thought for Thursday 2/4/10

Every vote counts. You might think I'm about to launch into a diatribe about the horrifically low turnout in Illinois' primary this week, and how some of the races were so close that they help prove my opening comment ... but no -- rants are reserved for Soapbox Saturdays. Instead, I just got back from a week of meetings at my company's flagship location in downtown Chicago, and I was tickled to see an interactive installation on the bus stop shelter near the center that allowed you to vote as to whether toilet paper should be hung so that paper is pulled over the roll OR hung so that the paper is pulled from underneath. Now this is voting America can get behind (half a pun intended). And, as of this moment, my side is winning.

http://www.cottonellerollpoll.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment