November 9, 2009

Random Musing for Monday 11/9/09

The difference between juvenile delinquents and Andre Agassi's daddy: Juvies keep duct tape in the glove box of their car in case they ever need to tape up their license plate to steal gas or to use it to quietly break into someone else's car window. Andre Agassi's daddy keeps a few dashes of salt and pepper in his pockets in case he has to blind someone in a street fight. Makes me want to reconsider whether I put my contacts in before I hit the streets just in case I run into any angry Armenians! Should I slip in a few ketchup packets to use as retaliation? Since the cost of living is out of control in my neighborhood, do angry Armenians upgrade to saffron-in-the-pocket?

http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20317243,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment