December 31, 2016

2 0 8 4:M i s s i v e 11

t1a7n72:  Have you downloaded the app as I requested in my last communication?

Troy:  I did.  I have it on my phone.  But it doesn't seem to do anything.

t1a7n72:  Click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner.

Troy:  I get a menu of sorts.  Letters and numbers but I don't understand them.

t1a7n72:  In your day, it's still just a prototype.  Is there a capital P?

Troy:  There is.

t1a7n72:  You need to find a doorway that faces north.  It MUST face north.  

Troy:  Um.  Okay.  But you'll have to wait a moment.  I have to figure out for sure which way north is.

t1a7n72:  You must hurry.  Our window ends at midnight.

Troy:  One moment.  Okay.  I have it pointed to the doorway.

t1a7n72:  Click on the P and you'll see a light illuminate that doorway.  Walk through it, but be sure to keep a hold of your cellphone the whole time.

Troy:  Walking ...

t1a7n72:  Once you get through the portal, you'll be with me in 2084.

Troy:  Wait, what!?!

t1a7n72:  It's almost midnight.  You must take action.  But make sure you're facing north.

Troy:  How do I know you're not catfishing me?

t1a7n72:  You have less than ten minutes.  I've contacted you multiple times.  It's now or never.  Come join me.  Walk through the portal.

Troy:  Walking ...

t1a7n72:  Welcome to 2084!  We have been waiting for you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment