September 21, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 16


In ONLY 16 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #16:  the dedication of the LEEDY Theatre.

Mind you, it had already been in use for months -- including for two big shows (the spring musical and the fall play) and even for some little shows (the murder mysteries that *still* haven't been featured yet in this countdown -- yet).

But here, in December of 1994, it was being *officially* dedicated -- and I'm pretty sure I was serving as an usher for the fancy event.

With so much of my LVC memories being theatre related, it was kind of fitting that with my time drawing to a close (at least the first of my times), the ending of the Little Theatre era was coinciding with the ending of "my" era (not that it's all about me ... except for how, you know, it is MY countdown and all).

No comments:

Post a Comment