September 24, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 13


In ONLY 13 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #13:  graduation!

Let me say that again:  GRADUATION!

I know you may have been thinking that that would be the last memory in this series ... but I have some special plans for the top 10 ... and I have two post-scripts to bridge the gap from here to there.

So, notwithstanding the fact that the vast majority of the people with whom I started my college career in the fall of '89 had graduated two years prior (I had a year off ... and a bonus semester ... and then waited until the May ceremony to experience all the pomp and circumstance), in May of 1995, I walked across the stage and made official what so many thought might never happen (I did [and do] so enjoy proving people wrong).

GRADUATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment