August 26, 2016

Random Flashback for Friday 8/26/16

Pardon the orange glowing lights in this photo ... but that's what happened twenty years ago when your camera's batteries were dying.

Yep, 1996 was *hard* on taking pictures -- especially when you consider that you had to wait until they got developed before you realized that the battery was dying and putting orange glowing lights on the side of your photos.

Where was I?  Oh right ... two decades ago, I was in Chicago for the first time in my life (but not the last, what with living there for a dozen years to live it up in my thirties) ... and I was doing all the touristy things like seeing in person the thing I saw on the opening of Married with Children each week (I mentioned this was 20 years ago, right?) ... that which I referred to for the rest of my life as "BUCK'n'am fountain", in a Mandy Patinkin accent (from his 'My Pal Joey' suite medley) ... and that which I caught in full excitement mode for this photo, so to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment