August 17, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 51


In 51 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #51:  getting back into my routine.

After a year away, coming back for my (delayed) senior year really was like I'd never left.

And that meant returning to my on campus jobs at the library and the college center front desk.  I pulled the best shift with regards to the latter ... alternating Saturday nights to close (midnight to 2am ... and 10pm to 2am the spring semester).  I got to see *everybody* on campus on their way to and from The Underground (the club in the basement), and a good number of those *everybodies* had been drinking.

Looking through these staff manuals, I just had to include a photo of one of THE most important rules -- being absolutely certain to NEVER give out more than three dollars in quarters at one time.  I can only imagine that amount has been updated in the current version of the manual for inflation.


No comments:

Post a Comment