August 18, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 50


In 50 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #50:  seeing all the LVC shows even during my year away.

So ... full disclaimer ... I found a few folders that were missing that represented the months I was "on break" from LVC between my junior and senior year, doing actor-y things on the other side of the state.  As such, I'll have to spend a few memories over the next few nights catching up on some of the LVC things that were happening during that time.

One thing became quickly clear to me ... I drove back across the state to visit pretty often in that gap year -- especially to see the shows:  'Don't Drink the Water', Steph A's version of 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' and Andy H's direction of 'Kiss Me, Kate'.

Because. let's face it -- you could move the boy off the LVC stage that year ... but you couldn't keep him out of the LVC theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment