July 19, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 80


In 80 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #80:  returning to MG103 for my junior year ... which was next door to MG101 ... which is where my neighbor "lived" who wrote me this note.

And the best part -- spending a lot of time in the room next door, although not officially a student at LVC (you can connect those dots if you're so inclined), was Kerri G, a great friend from high school who also played a key role in my running away shortly before I graduated.

Although, from the content of this note, she was apparently missing me what with my busy schedule back then.  More about what was keeping me so busy in two days.

As for the roomie mentioned in the note -- that is tomorrow's memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment