July 20, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 79


In 79 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #79:  release the McCracken!

Of my four official roommates during my many many semesters at LVC, Jon M was the last one and the only one who stuck around for more than one semester putting up with me.  (It wasn't my fault that roommates #1 and #2 left school after just a semester and roommate #3 graduated.  At least I don't think it was my fault.)

I met him for the fall semester of my junior year ... and MG103 was the place we both called home ... until we both called a different dorm room home a little bit later (which are memories for a different day).

Speaking of which, this is just the first Jon reference in this series.  But it won't be the last ... because friends have staying power.  And my college experience was all that much better for having met Jon.

To be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment