July 27, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 72


In 72 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #72:  a final* shout-out to the student production of the evening called 'Through a Shattered Looking Glass' in October 1991.

The asterisk by the word final is because, in a surprise development, my file folder full of goodies about this show is missing.  I've searched the usual places for it and it didn't turn up, so I'll search the unusual places for it this weekend. -- which means I reserve the right to take up yet another memory somewhere down the road if it turns up and there are share-worthy things inside.

For now, though, it's time to wrap it up and move on down the memory road ... and what better way to do that then to feature the show tradition of getting the promotional poster signed by the cast and crew.  It's a fitting finale for this mini-set of posts and a reminder to me how lucky and blessed I was to have so many people pull together to put on my production.  Lucky and blessed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment