June 30, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 99


In 99 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #99:  getting your grades mit luftpost on a post card.

And, as you can immediately see, these grades are a lot better than where I was headed during my freshperson year.  Of course, my theory of how my grades had suffered that first year because of having too many distractions doesn't hold water when you consider ALL the distractions I had overseas.  

Regardless -- no looking a gift horse in the mouth, as they say ... and all those A's and B's were a nice Christmas gift for the 1990 holiday season from Professor McCardle ...  plus, because the semester abroad was school sponsored, they all counted towards my overall GPA!

No comments:

Post a Comment