June 26, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 103


In 103 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #103:  the second of three official dorm residences I called home.

We interrupt these more recent tales of the semester abroad just because it seemed too on-the-nose to not have tonight's spot be *this* picture.  Of course, it never quite looked like this, regardless of which roommate joined me in living there (teaser:  there were two).

But MaryGreen 103 WAS my address immediately AFTER my semester abroad, so it will be the exact location of a bunch of memories directly ahead.  Oh so many memories.

And, interestingly enough, this photo was taken only a year or two ago, so here's hoping the current remodeling going on on campus in this building includes an update or two to these living conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment