May 25, 2016

L V C || C L Memory 135


In 135 days, I'll be back on campus at my alma-mater at an extra special homecoming as Lebanon Valley College continues celebrating its 150th birthday.  In honor of that countdown, here's memory #135:  the events behind *this* set of photos.

Specifically how Michele K and I attended the holiday party (likely called the Christmas party back then in 1989), with Helen and JP and then came back to the lobby of Mary Green late at night and how we all toasted at the front desk ... and then how I kept on toasting the tree (and look at my cool late eighties cardigan!) ... etc etc ... until Bob, the RA on duty, came out and reminded us to be quiet (for which he was photographed, likely without his permission).

Although you might think that alcohol was involved ... I was still only a baby at 17 (I turned 18 in early January of the spring semester).  I believe that all the excitement was just because we were all excited. At least -- that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment