April 15, 2016

Random Flashback for Friday 4/15/16

Tonight's theme for the set of photos I inherited when my father passed a few years ago:  "... PLUS dog".

Turns out that we've always been dog people -- at least, according to these photos!  Of them all, I know FOR SURE that the first one is my father (that's his grown up face on that teen's body) ... but the rest are unmarked and unknowns.  I can't even say with certainty whether any of the dogs are the same.

And you car fans are gonna like the second one ...

Here's the rundown for them all:

#36 - Ralph and someone in the yard .. PLUS dog
#37 - old fashioned deSoto with a modern looking kid ... PLUS dog (to which he's barely holding on)
#38 - old man and younger woman on a porch ... PLUS dog (who is meeting a second little puppy)
#39 - older man ... PLUS dog (a chihuahua being balanced on a box?)
#40 - tiny boy near porch ... PLUS dog (who is a tiny puppy)





No comments:

Post a Comment