March 11, 2016

Random Flashback for Friday 3/11/16

Twenty years ago ... according to my photo album from 1996 ... I'm pretty sure that the family was gathered together for the sixth birthday of my sister Sharon's girl Casey Jo.  (In Lebanon ... or maybe Richmond ... or Fredericksburg ... about that, I'm not so sure).

Also at the party -- my older brother Gene and his son Kirk, who is the one giving rabbit ears to the puppy dog ...

I'm also pretty sure that the puppy dog is the first of my sister Sherry's jack russell terriers (I told you it was a *family* get-together) ... except that, in this set of photos, I don't have any of Sherry ... so maybe it's a different dog?  Or maybe she and the puppy made the trip down from Penn State where her family would have been living at the time ...

Bottom line ... due to an old age ... I can no longer guarantee all the facts about the picture ... but I do feel certain that whatever was going on, it was "good times".

No comments:

Post a Comment