January 26, 2016

Random Tune for Tuesday 1/26/16

First -- in case it's not obvious -- we're having brussels sprouts for dinner.

Second -- in case you don't remember -- I'm in the midst of cleaning out the music collection and discarding the cassettes for which I also have an identical CD (every other week on Tune Tuesdays).

And since I did the FIRST of this two cassette collection a fortnight ago, it's only natural that the SECOND of Aerosmith's 'A Little South of Sanity' is tonight's feature.

Because this set is made up of all live songs and because I believe that no Aerosmith concert experience (of which I've been to two) is complete without a version of 'Dream On' ... it's how part two of this mini-set is going to play out.

DREAM UNTIL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0v8IXMVRkY

No comments:

Post a Comment