December 25, 2015

Random Flashback for Friday 12/25/15

On this Christmas day in 2015 ...

... here's a tree from 1995, because that's how I currently do Fridays ... looking backwards twenty years.

I didn't get to see this tree in person (it was located in Montana, as was my mother, also in the photo), but I did get the pictures like this sent to me in holiday cards throughout the years (until this year, as my mother passed away earlier in 2015).

It was a way for me to keep connected pre-Facebook to the different parts of our scattered family.

Happily, now there's Facebook so I can stay "connected" with all kinds of individuals who played a role in my life of some kind, no matter how scattered they be (geographically or otherwise) ... and it is to all of them that a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Blessed New Year is wished!


No comments:

Post a Comment