November 27, 2015

Random Flashback for Friday 11/27/15

This picture is NOT from 1995 (which is the usual shtick for my flashbacks each Friday ... to look back twenty years to [re]tell my story with the benefit of a touch of retrospection).

In sad news (for the bird), I fear that this may very well have been the last photo of this particular Tom taken.

It's just one of the many random things I found in the photos I inherited from my bio-dad a few years ago, which I'm going to start sharing in sets on every other Friday in the new year.

Other than it being legitimately black and white (there was no cell phone filtering back then), there are no clues with this pic ... no people ... no writing on the back ... no date stamp captured by the film processing of the day ... and seeing as how my family was known for it's affinity for the chicken, it feels a little bit like maybe someone was cheating on the family business.

However, perhaps there is a story waiting to be told?  Or maybe it was just a holiday tradition ... the President pardons 'em ... and the Neidermyers sentence 'em (and execute 'em ... and enjoy 'em for dinner)!

No comments:

Post a Comment