October 6, 2015

Random Tune for Tuesday 10/6/15

One could argue that I did these last two entries in the ongoing discarded cassettes series in the wrong order ...

[As a reminder, these are cassettes I'm finally throwing out now that I have cross-referenced them to the existing CD collection.]

Last week, I featured the tune from the *second* cassette in this mini-collection ... and so this week I have to catch up and choose a song from cassette one of Garth Brooks' 'Double Live'.

As with last week, the special live version with the bonus third verse of 'The Thunder Rolls' was *almost* chosen ... as was the reworking of the Billy Joel hit 'Shameless' ... or the musical hope for the future that is 'We Shall Be Free' ... but instead, I'm going to have to pick the song to which I can't sing along without tearing up a bit (of course, it was probably just my contacts ... yeah ... that's the ticket ... my contacts).

After all ... everybody knows, including this boy ever grateful for the support system that saved him, that "dreams can come true, with God's great angels like you ..."

GUIDING MY HEART TO FIND THIS PLACE WHERE I BELONG:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpnw8e_it-s-your-song-garth-brooks-legendado_music

No comments:

Post a Comment