October 16, 2015

Random Flashback for Friday 10/16/15

So ... I've done a few group pics from our audience participation murder mystery on LVC's campus of twenty years ago around the Halloween season of 1995.

Tonight, I thought I'd feature a photo of just one of the regulars (we were doing the same cast in different roles looong before Ryan Murphy made it popular on American Horror Story ... although, admittedly, Jessica Lange never performed with us).

And, if I'm being honest, I'm really choosing this one so that Lisa E (E at the time, U now) can brag to her kids that she used to dance on the top of the bar back in the day.  (Twenty years later and almost everyone has kids ... or pets ... or pets they treat like kids.)

Admittedly, I don't think she danced so much as climbed up to get everyone's attention ... and I don't think it was her so much as her character ... and I'm not sure whether the "bar" at the LVC Underground counts the same way as a typical bar ... but, anyway, you get the idea.

More of the same kind of photos next week (and the week after ... and the week after that)!


No comments:

Post a Comment