September 23, 2015

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 9/23/15

#Nashlanta2015

Used in a sentence:  "It's almost here ... time for me to fill up social media with some #Nashlanta2015 Troytags representing my upcoming trip driving from Atlanta to Nashville and back."

Actually, first I have to get to Atlanta (that's just a quick hop, skip and a flight from southern Florida), and then the trip will begin in earnest.  Currently included in the itinerary ... sticking my nose in all four Kaplan locations in the Atlanta area (GA Tech and Emory included), hitting up my 11th stop of the ongoing Burger Quest (not updated since I was in NY this past February) and adding to my Hard Rock collection in Nashville.

Along the way, I'll also be looking for any signs of the Amish (they have them in Tennessee, right?) to get me a pumpkin whoopie pie AND I've also been instructed to stop at a certain exit for the best grits (which I assume can be fried in bacon grease).

Of course, those are just the side trips, because the main situation is all about the people ... namely those in the wedding of my little brother(-by-choice), the youngest Whitman boy, AND seeing my little brother(-by-college-era-greek-fraternity), Gully, now in Atlanta.  And maybe? Maybe? Might my nephew Ryan B be available in his new home of Nashville?

As with all my trips, it's already jam-packed ... and I can barely contain my excitement to get started!  #Nashlanta2015 ... here I come!

THINGS TO CONSIDER ON THE DRIVE:
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g55229-i154-k2839570-Driving_from_Atlanta_to_Nashville-Nashville_Tennessee.html

OH YEAH ... BURGER QUEST #11:
https://thevortexatl.com/locations/midtown/

THE BURGER QUEST IN CONTEXT:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/2013/02/18/get-your-buns-to-zagats-top-25-burger-joints/1928829/

No comments:

Post a Comment