June 10, 2015

Random Wordplay for Wednesday 6/10/15

Subliminal kisses.

Used in a sentence:  "I've known for awhile that the Fed-Ex logo contains the hidden arrow ... but how is that I only learned this week that the Hershey's kisses logos have subliminal kisses in them?"

After all, I grew up practically *next* to Hersheypark (well, in the same county) and took an unknown number of school-sanctioned field trips to Chocolateworld (more than Philly and Gettysburg and the Great Adventure safari combined) and I've ridden in the kissing tower multiple times (although I'm not so sure that I've ever kissed anyone whilst spinning above town).  I'm so down with the Hershey that I can say I was *on* the SooperDooperLooper when it was the next hot thing and *in* the Rotor before it was closed down.  Even now, when I head home on occasion, I have a standing appointment to revisit the park with Kristi H (who also gifted me this past holiday with a bevy of Hershey chocolates).

But yet ... somehow I missed the subliminal kisses between all of the K's and the I's in the logos I saw (although I sure did eat a lot of kisses ... and I'm kind of hungry for one now staring at that image accompanying this post [darn it ... Hershey's got me again]).

50 MORE LOGOS WORTH A SECOND LOOK:
http://digitalsynopsis.com/design/50-clever-hidden-meaning-logo-designs/

MORE SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-10-best-subliminal-ads-ever-made/

SEEING AS HOW I DON'T KNOW WHEN I'LL GET BACK TO CHOCOLATEWORLD:
http://www.hersheys.com/kisses/experience/our-story.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment