June 9, 2015

Random Tune for Tuesday 6/9/15

Guess who's coming to town this weekend?  *These* guys on *this* album I pulled out of my actual collection tonight for emphasis as to why they are making their fourth appearance as a randomly chosen tune on a Tuesday.

Seeing as how I had already featured 'Perfect World' and 'You Crack Me Up' and 'Working for a Living', I had to go and check the complete collection of their songs (thanks for that dear Wiki), where I was reminded how much I so enjoyed *this* gem off of *this* album ... especially its message:

And if you're not afraid to open your eyes 
You may be pleasantly surprised 
Things are never as bad as they seem 
You just gotta learn to see 
The forest for the trees

I'VE BEEN THREATENING TO DIG OUT THAT ALBUM ACROSS MULTIPLE POSTS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqQuzsRS1Co

No comments:

Post a Comment