June 5, 2015

Random Flashback for Friday 6/5/15

It's graduation month ... so why not a month of graduation photos!

Because, after all, twenty years ago in 1995, I *was* graduating from dear old LVC (the first of two times from there ['95 and '00, officially], and the second of four graduations overall during my lengthy educational career (LHS once, LVC twice and what was once known as Widener University School of Law most recently [almost matching my personal best of five proms (LHS once, ELCO thrice and Laurel Highlands as an old man]).

It was a year after most of my high school classmates had graduated from college, not because I was held back (I don't think they can do that in undergrad), but because I had added a semester abroad studying in Koln Germany early on ... AND had an eighteen month theatre "internship" of sorts out in central PA midway through .. AND had completed my first round of undergrad at LVC with a semester externship at PSERS in Harrisburg in that final year ... so, you know, I was a busy busy boy back then.

Regardless, it is a happy and proud moment on which I am flashing back this Friday ... and please tell me -- where have those two decades gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment