June 26, 2015

Random Flashback for Friday 6/26/15

It's the last Friday in June (boy time flies when you're flashing back!), which means it's the last photo from my (first) undergrad graduation at LVC in the early summer of 1995.

Last week, I transitioned to the "party" pics from that day of celebration, and said party included a visit from my sister Bonnie B and her family (sans the littlest B, who wasn't yet born twenty years ago).

And I'll say this ... for sure, without a doubt, with 100% certainty, at least ONE of her family members got the memo that this event was, indeed, a party.  ;)  [or, more appropriately when it comes to text emoticons, ;P ]

And thus ends my time recalling those wonderful semesters at LVC.  Nope.  I'm lying.  Stick around for a few more years, and I'll be flashing back to my RETURN to LVC for the time I spent getting my "bonus" degree ... to be continued ... (just not next week) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment