June 13, 2015

Bonus Post: Thing 5 I Love About Ye NEW 'Olde' Homestead

100 days after moving in, it's time for another countdown ... this time the 10 things I love about ye NEW 'olde' homestead.

Thing 5 is how the back yard turned out, after a good bit of work and a ton of mulch (note ... that may not be an exact measurement ... but I bet it's close).  There are still a few major projects to be scheduled (namely a fire pit area and a vegetable garden box and a side privacy fence), but it's already extra relaxing to sit on the thinking bench or on the upper patio or in front of the storage shed and enjoy the previously mentioned in this series flora and fauna.

I've said it before and I'll say it again ... if you live in sunny paradise, then you best plan to spend a good bit of time outside!




No comments:

Post a Comment