May 5, 2015

Random Tune for Tuesday 5/5/15

With Cinco de Mayo falling on a Tuesday ... and Tuesdays being the day when I go seeking a random tune ...

I said to myself, "Self ... who do you think of when you think of music and Mexico?"

The answer ... Mr. Freddy Fender.

So then I said to myself, "Self ... what tune do you think of when you think of Mr. Freddy Fender?"

The answer ... "Until the Next Teardrop Falls".

So *then* I said to myself, "Self ... but Cinco de Mayo is more of a drinking holiday, and although some drunks get sad, isn't there a better song to select?"

The answer ... tonight's random tune ... dedicated to all the drinking folk (and sadly I can't join you this evening but know that I fully intend to defer my fun until a ten day vacation coming up around Memorial Day) ...

So Happy Cinco de Mayo (or Cinco de Miracle Whip if you're whiter than most) to you and yours from me and mine!

THIS MEANS SOMETHING DIFFERENT IN COLORADO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3olza6suT8


No comments:

Post a Comment