May 26, 2015

Random Tune for Tuesday 5/26/15

This will be a judgment free zone.

If the teen mall singers phenomenon randomly popped into my head recently (as with most flashbacks to the eighties, it likely happened due to watching an episode of the Goldbergs), and if I actually paused and thought to myself whether, back then, I was more Team Tiffany or Team Debbie, and I realized that I *was* Team Debbie, and that the song I picked for tonight, which happened to come out the same month I ran away (March 1989, for those of you keeping track at home), was the one that I remembered most (what with its uplifting call to action for an electric future) ... well then so be it.

Judgment free zone.

THE FUTURE ONLY BELONGS TO THE FUTURE ITSELF!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I_WavHGBdA

No comments:

Post a Comment