March 17, 2015

Random Tune for Tuesday 3/17/15

What can I say ... sometimes the tunes just line up perfectly.

Exhibit A:  on today, a drinking holiday for many (and for some, the culmination of a five day bender if you were young enough to start over the weekend), it's time for track 35 of 39, from Don Henley the soloist.

And ... it's a song I had nearly forgotten about, but will now seek out any time I'm faced with having to make a jukebox decision.  Although with the way said Henley protects his intellectual property, I'm not sure that I'd find the song among the selections.  (To that end, click through the link soon, before he shuts it down on the youtube as well.)

Or, to sum it up as pithily as Don does in the chorus ... "ay-yi-yi-yi".

THERE AIN'T ENOUGH WHISKEY IN TEXAS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8ovEah68lg

No comments:

Post a Comment