November 1, 2014

Random Posting for Penn State 11/1/14

Here are 9 Nittany Nuggets from today's game:

1.)  Okay, T(w)erps:  I understand that many of you aspire to the NFL, where one can rape and pillage without consequence, but you don't have to start being dicks now by refusing to shake hands before the game.  Shame on you.
2.) So ... there's always *next* week to end a losing streak.  Sigh.
3.)  That being said ... boy that ball seemed a little slippery today, no?
4.)  As always, ATTA BOY FICKEN (four times over ... and congrats on your season long successes today with your collection of 48, 47 and 46 yarders).
5.)  I'll admit I have no room to talk based on the decade or so I spent in school after high school, but what's this now MD?  You have a sixth year senior on the team?  Against our "little"(?) 19 year old QB?
6.)  Also ... what's this now MD?  You have a player named CUJO on your team?  How Halloween of you!
7.)  I was born in PA ...and I lived there for most of my first 29 years.  But when it comes to Gentle Giant Jesse James hailing from Glassport, PA ... I'll admit ... I had to go to google maps to figure out where that was.
8.)  Damn you announcerman.  Curse you 'High School Musical'.  Every time you suggested that HACKENBERG needed to "get his head in the game", I kept on checking the screen to see if a musical number would break out.
9.)  I'm gonna get a little old school here.  Regardless of the attempts to force a rivalry or to play on emotions or to accomplish whatever was intended to be accomplished at the beginning of this game, I gotta say that I don't think JoePa would have approved of any of our boys "jawing" the way things allegedly happened today.  Just saying.

In closing, thanks to ZWINAK for your collegiate career, and sorry to hear that it is indeed over after last week's injury.  *You* are ... Penn State!

TO NUGGET ONE:
http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/11/1/7142523/maryland-penalty-penn-state-coin-toss

TO NUGGET SEVEN:
http://glassport.webs.com/

TO NUGGET EIGHT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G--VfuI0fNs


No comments:

Post a Comment