November 14, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 11/14/14

The end.

Not of my twenty year old photo albums which I'm posting one photo at a time on this blog and the Facebook.

But *this moment*, an LVC theatre retreat at Gretna Glen as the fall semester was drawing to a close in 1994, basically represented the end of my involvement with the student led theatrical activities.  Sure, there would still be a few more audience participation murder mysteries on the calendar in the months ahead ... but this retreat marked the beginning of the school's enhancement to the program, as that's Dr. Pry in the corner on the right.  His arrival ushered in a completely different approach to what had been completely student run, with the added bonus of the school creating new majors and formalizing something that had been basically only extra-curricular.

Let me tell you ... I wouldn't have wanted for it to be the end with any other group of people ... and ... scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment