October 17, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 10/17/14

All month long this month ... just like all month long *last* month ... twenty year old photos from whatever audience participation murder mystery my friends and I were putting on on the LVC campus at this time back in 1994.  (This one was 'On Bullies, Bullets and Best Friends', as I recall.)

What do I like best about this particular shot?  I mean, sure, there's the flannel that's been on display in every picture I've featured so far in October ... and the "family" bat that still has its place by the back door in my current home (it's my third line of defense after Comcast and the puppies) ... and the fact that we're all emoting so wonderfully in this image ... but mostly I like how it's permanently captured the set up of the living room from the first version of the Greentree townhouse where so much of my youth was lived out.

(Of course this also means that Greentree 2.0 is just a few months away ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment