October 10, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 10/10/14

Yes, I know.

*Yet another* mysterious murder quest photo from twenty years ago circa Oct 1994.  (Correction ... photos, since I'm showing the set of three today.)

What can I say ... as I've said before, it was how I spent my free time back then, and I was doing them non stop that year, churning out show after show on the LVC campus.  I had a rotating cast of fellow actor-people, some making multiple appearances in a couple of the presentations ... and some just showing up for a one time thing (ie.  Phil H, seated next to me on the stairs in the Greentree townhouse where this photo shoot took place to promote the Halloween showing of 'Bullies, Bullets and Best Friends'.)

Looking back through the pictures, I found this triptych of us staring at the camera all serious like ... staring off in the distance all happy ... and looking down and sad.  Besides showing how well we were all willing to emote on command, I also wanted to provide all three shots to document that my bald spot hadn't formed yet!

Still more black and whites to come in the Fridays ahead this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment