September 26, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 9/26/14

Warning ... although this post doesn't *look* at all like last week, it's going to *sound* just like it (at least the opening paragraph [well, the paragraph after the opening paragraph, because I guess this one is technically the opening paragraph]).

How can I best commemorate the last time I acted with Greg B?  By posting not ONE but *TWO* photos of the show we did together in the fall of 1994 (twenty years ago) ... one of those audience participation murder mysteries I wrote during those college years.

This one, Too Many Cooks Poison the Broth, featured shots taken on the Lebanon Valley College campus.  One of these days I'll have to dig out the scripts ... and maybe polish them up to perform again in my semi-retirement down here in Florida ...

One of these days ...

P.S.  No artificial flowers (or Troys) were hurt in the taking of these photographs.

P.P.S.  Although I used this format last week with regards to Brigette C, I found out that this was NOT the last show the two of us did ... and I'll have more black and whites of her from another show next year (Zuckerberg willing).



No comments:

Post a Comment