September 24, 2014

Bonus Post: Fond Memory 4 (LHS Quadranscentennial Celebration Edition)

Fond Memory 4
on this, the Quadranscentennial Celebration of 
my Lebanon High School Graduation: 

16 days remain (that's just over two weeks!) until the big 25th reunion weekend ... which brings me to fond memory number four.

As I've hinted at throughout this countdown, I did pretty well at school and definitely made it my own for the time I was there.  That being said, one of the reasons that happened was because of the self-fulfilling concept of getting an "enriched education", as I belonged to a group of students that got individualized education plans.

Well, that's what they were in the grades before high school.  Once we hit ninth grade, those of us in this group just got excused to go off site to SEE seminars (almost all in the neighboring Lancaster County, where kids were smarter I guess?) ... field trips that, by the time we were seniors, became excused absences where we could drive ourselves ... and we attended every one we said we would (right, Sally P?).

Only three memories left to share ... the next one will be posted on Sun the 28th.


No comments:

Post a Comment