May 19, 2014

Random Memorial for Monday 5/19/14

Gone but not forgotten:  my chance at being President.

Not because I'm not a natural born citizen ... Lep'nun PA is in this fine country of ours ... even if it does have its own special meat products ... and I'm pretty sure I can produce a piece of paper if the Trump asks me to.

Not because I've not attained the age of 35 years ... been there, done that ... in the previous decade no less ... [Tangent:  back in the day, 35 was a lot closer to death than it is now with life expectancy rate ... wonder if we should consider raising the age limit to match a ratio of where that number falls over the course of a more modern-day total life?]

Not because I maxed out on my term limits of serving already, since I've yet to serve ... well, unless you count presiding over some clubs and stuff when I was younger.

But it turns out that I once hit my head pretty hard on that cabinet a few years back.  And that disqualifies a person now, if I understand the weekend news.

The very idea of the Neidermyer Presidential Library being built in the former Hills parking lot on the strip back home ... you will be missed.

CONCUSSIONS ARE NOT IN THE CONSTITUTION:
http://www.presidentsusa.net/qualifications.html

NOT TAKING SIDES ... JUST GOOGLE SEARCHING:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/256518.php

ANYONE ELSE ALREADY "OVER" 2016?:
http://www.npr.org/2013/01/25/170240786/forget-2016-the-pivotal-year-in-politics-may-be-2020




No comments:

Post a Comment