April 11, 2014

Random Flashback for Friday 4/11/14

Location:  Memorial Lake at Ft Indiantown Gap.

Time of day:  First of all ... *day*time, which in itself was a change for us theatre kids who often would visit this place nocturnally (allegedly ... maybe ... I'm not admitting to any trespassing charges on this blog ... perhaps it was all a dream).

Date:  Sometime in spring of 1994, twenty years ago, as is the routine for my Friday Flashback series.

Who:  I already said it ... us LVC theatre kids ...

Why:  Well, specifically, I believe it was the end of the pledge/audition class that year for Alpha Psi Omega.  Which would explain why it's Autumn S and me (with full on jeans jacket and Aerosmith hat!) in the forefront, as we co-directed that activity that year.

Wherefore the Bunny:  I might need help on that one ... I feel certain that I did not have rabbit-whispering skills and that the creature was not just out there in the wild.  Instead, I think one of us theatre kids was breaking the same "no-pets-on-campus" rule as we were in our dorm room, and that the bunny belonged to someone in our group.

Regardless, in this Easter season ... it seemed like the right memory for the right time!

No comments:

Post a Comment